Thursday, December 4, 2008

mama..


She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free

Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't beEvery other day,

I crossed the line, I didn't mean to be so bad

I never thought you would become the friend I never had

Back then, I didn't know why, why you were misunderstood

So now, I see through your eyes, all that you did was love

Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,

Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend

My friend

I didn't want to hear it then, but I'm not ashamed to say it now,

Every little thing you said and did was right for me

I had a lot of time to think about, about the way I used to be

Never had a sense of my responsibility

Back then, I didn't know why, why you were misunderstood

So now, I see through your eyes,

all that you did was love

Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,

Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend

My friend, you're my friend

But now, I'm sure I know why, why you were misunderstood

So now, I see through your eyes, all I can give you is love

Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,

Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend

Mama, I love you, Mama, I care

Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend

You're my friend, you're my friend

Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,

Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend
mama..ini bukanlah panggilan untuk ibuku..tapi ia merupakan satu nama yang paling penting dalam hidupku ini...entahlah..aku kagum dengan dia..sepanjang hayat aku kenal dia..dia merupakan seorang wanita yang tabah..dia sentiasa bersabar terhadap kerenahku..

sejak kami mula berkenalan dahulu..aku terlalu kagum dengan ketabahan beliau..

sejak aku dan dia berkahwin..aku dah mula memahami beliau..3 tahun adalah satu tempoh yang matang untuk memahami seseorang...

kepada mama..walaupun coretan ku ini terlalu simple..tapi jauh dalam sudut hatiku aku amat mengagumi dirimu..

aku berjanji kepada diri ku yang aku tetap akan menjagamu sepanjang hayat aku walaupun aku dalam keadaan suka duka...senang susah...aku tetap bersamamu...

bersamamu tv3..waakaka...

1 comment:

Maria Hadiey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.